Today we’ll make Hummus or Chickpea cream.
For this we are going to need:
- ½ jar of organic cooked chickpeas (about 250 gr)
- a clove of garlic, no more, so it doesn’t aggravate Pitta
- Tahini or sesame paste
- the juice of a lemon
- olive oil
- rock salt
- cumin to make it more digestible for Vata
Steps to follow:
- Chop a clove of garlic and place it together with the cooked chickpeas in a container where we will process it. Add the lemon juice, 100 ml of olive oil, salt, half a teaspoon of coffee, cumin, a teaspoon of coffee and a tablespoon of Tahini.
- Process everything and taste the consistency and spices including salt.
- Put in a bowl and serve with corn pancakes, or whole wheat sticks.
Ideal for starters at parties and events.
The hummus can be tridosha if we consider what we mentioned for Pitta. Vata and Kapha should not abuse.
Soon we will publish the video.