Hendaya – Errenteria
I was born in San Sebastian on September 4, 1971. You could say that I met Ayurveda in a casual way, but I know that coincidences do not exist and from the first moment I understood that Ayurveda was one of the most important parts of a puzzle that I have been assembling all my life, everything fit perfectly.
It was such the impulse generated, that I felt the need to go to the cradle of this wonderful knowledge. In summer 2013 I traveled to India and with it I embarked on a journey that changed my perception of what I knew until now.
I have always felt the need to help others, Ayurveda is one of the pieces that allows me to do so and for that I am grateful and I am happy.
– Ayurveda Massage Course (Snehana) at Ayurveda Institute (Pune, India) 2013
– Ayurvedic Feeding Course (Ahara) at Ayurveda Institute (Pune, India) 2013
– Advanced Course in Ayurveda (Visharada) at Ayurveda Institute (Pune, India) 2014
– Postgraduate Course in Ayurveda Medicine (Nishanta) at Ayurveda Institute (Pune, India) 2015
– Chiromassage Course and Manual Techniques in Bi-k (San Sebastian) 2016
– Bamboo Cane Massage Course in Bi-k (San Sebastian) 2016
– Volcanic Stones Massage Course in Bi-k (San Sebastian) 2016
I am currently in two centres, in Hendaye and Errenteria (Gipuzkoa), giving massages, therapies and consultations.
- Ayurveda treatments
- Ayurveda Nutrition
- Ayurveda Medicine